Selasa, 26 Maret 2019

When I Grow Up I Want to Be a Farmer

When I Grow Up I Want to Be a Farmer
By:Deborah Jacobs
Published on 2012-02 by FriesenPress


The sun was hot on her head, and the soil beneath her bare feet was silky. The breeze on her face and hair was heavy with humidity, and smelled of sweet prairie grass. A soft drone could be heard from the insects that lived there. It was her favorite place. That farm belonged to Deborah Jacobs' grandparents. It was on their farm that she knew that her future would somehow involve an agriculture profession. Deborah felt the urge to become a farmer for her entire life, so her journey began at a very young age. Her parents preferred city life, so she spent most of her life in urban America. She could never get past the memories of her rural experiences, and when she got the chance to leave the city, she did so. The stories in this book capture Deborah's experiences dealing with the activities of farm living. They seize the transition between wearing dress clothes and pantyhose in an office position, to donning muddy boots to do her job. It is a love story.

This Book was ranked at 41 by Google Books for keyword i want to be.

Book ID of When I Grow Up I Want to Be a Farmer's Books is 4GJ-4-gVsRsC, Book which was written byDeborah Jacobshave ETAG "+TeIhPOHtb0"

Book which was published by FriesenPress since 2012-02 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781770676909 and ISBN 10 Code is 1770676902

Reading Mode in Text Status is false and Reading Mode in Image Status is true

Book which have "96 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategoryBiography and Autobiography

This Book was rated by Raters and have average rate at ""

This eBook Maturity (Adult Book) status is NOT_MATURE

Book was written in en

eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is true and in ePub is false

Book Preview

When I Grow Up I Want to Be a Farmer

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Comments

Contact Us

Nama

Email *

Pesan *