When I Grow Up I Want to Be: Kids Journal to Create Stories about What They Want to Be When They Are Older, Customized Activity Notepad for School
By:Notesgo Notesflow
Published on 2018-07-17 by Independently Published
This ''When I Grow Up I Want To Be...'' journal is for kids and adolescents to be able to have a dedicated, creative space to be able to write and/or draw ideas about the kind of life they would like to have when they are older. The journal contains 100 pages of story paper, with designated sections for sketching and lined sections for writing. A child could be encouraged to be creative on their own, with family or at school. Some ideas for what the child could be asked to write or draw are: - What is important to them? - How could they help others? - What hobbies do they find interesting? - What kind of people do they like? We would like to thank you for your interest in this notebook and very much hope you are pleased with it.
This Book was ranked at 35 by Google Books for keyword i want to be.
Book ID of When I Grow Up I Want to Be: Kids Journal to Create Stories about What They Want to Be When They Are Older, Customized Activity Notepad for School's Books is 39mcuQEACAAJ, Book which was written byNotesgo Notesflowhave ETAG "5pvAxesHG8A"
Book which was published by Independently Published since 2018-07-17 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781717813121 and ISBN 10 Code is 1717813127
Reading Mode in Text Status is false and Reading Mode in Image Status is false
Book which have "102 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategoryFiction
This Book was rated by Raters and have average rate at ""
This eBook Maturity (Adult Book) status is NOT_MATURE
Book was written in en
eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is falseand in ePub is false
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar