When I Grow Up I Want To Be...a Veterinarian!
By:Wigu Publishing
Published on 2014-11-29 by Wigu Publishing
Sofia wants to care for all the animals in the world. But Mom does not think Sofia is ready for the responsibility of even one pet. Ready or not, when a hungry and sick-looking cat appears at the family’s back doorstep, Sofia takes action. When Sofia is found feeding the cat, Mom gives in and agrees that a trip to the vet will tell them if the cat is healthy and not someone’s lost pet. As the veterinarian introduces Sofia and readers to the important and wide-ranging work of animal doctors, Sofia learns how she might help all kinds of animals, including a little stray cat!
This Book was ranked at 32 by Google Books for keyword i want to be.
Book ID of When I Grow Up I Want To Be...a Veterinarian!'s Books is eFe7BQAAQBAJ, Book which was written byWigu Publishinghave ETAG "3PdfNb7f4Io"
Book which was published by Wigu Publishing since 2014-11-29 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781939973146 and ISBN 10 Code is 1939973147
Reading Mode in Text Status is false and Reading Mode in Image Status is true
Book which have "60 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategoryJuvenile Nonfiction
This Book was rated by 3 Raters and have average rate at "5.0"
This eBook Maturity (Adult Book) status is NOT_MATURE
Book was written in en
eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is falseand in ePub is false
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar